Faith is the foundation of Muslim life and Muslims are mandatory to study them with greatest commitment. These pillars form the foundation and initial point for all other good deeds and acts of respect to God.
Five Pillars of Islam
- Faith or trust in the Oneness of God (Allah) and the finality of the Prophet hood of Muhammad, peace be upon him (pbuh);
- Establishment of the 5 daily prayers;
- Concern for and almsgiving to the needy;
- Self-purification through fasting in the month of Ramadan.
- The pilgrimage to Mecca for those who are able.